We're recruiting for an experienced software B2B Sales Executive with a background in new business and account management for a rapidly expanding Tech Company based in Leyland, specialising in electronic document and data interchange allowing customers and suppliers to trade easily and securely.
They offer a fully managed service built upon its world class SaaS integration platform which connects businesses & trading relationships worldwide. The platform currently exchanges over 14 million documents per month and £6 billion of transactions annually and is used across a variety of industry and business sectors.
They are recognised as having the best user interface on the market, ensuring integration and connection is quick, simple, streamlined and pain-free.
…..your next role?
It’s a role for a high velocity Sales Executive capitalising on record company sales this year and 50% year on year growth.
You’ll help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World, being part of a team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change. Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and becoming a digital enterprise.
You will be dedicated to helping them find the right solution to positively impact their business, improve their most important business processes or reduce their risks.
Core responsibilities include:
- Managing complex sales cycles with a consultative sales approach, intensely listening to your customers, preparing comprehensive territory plans and identifying and converting opportunities into sales
- Skilfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal
- Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings
- Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers
- Collaborating across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients
…..and our person?
You’re intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers. Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow your business is what drives your efforts every day.
- You already have extensive B2B sales experience across the Enterprise, working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid software solutions
- You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process, know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends
- Experienced with deploying advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets
Their office is a vibrant and modern working environment with break out space, pool table, table tennis, TV area & games station, and a particularly strong team culture. The business invests heavily in its people, encouraging personal development and career progression.
They offer a great range of benefits and add-ons which include private health insurance, car parking pass, pension & gym membership, plus a casual dress code, regular team and social events, breakfast club, in-house education and training.
Please apply with your CV details now, thank you