Would you like to join an established, experienced and highly knowledgeable development team allowing you to grow, develop and learn many new skills and technologies?
within research, development and new technologies. They concentrate on mathematically-orientated software used across many sectors including finance, insurance, banking and engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to define your own career path.
If you want to:
• work closely with the Chief Architect within a development team of 12
• help provide a modern IDE for the language engine and create tools and interfaces that allow users to build cross platform applications
• be involved with producing APL interfaces in Windows, Unix, AIX, Mac, Raspberry Pi
• add new platforms across the portfolio
• use and learn modern functional dynamic languages
• be active in in a number of different areas and projects, designing and implementing front ends for the world’s leading APL language engine and application development frameworks
If you are:
• intelligent, personable, articulate with a bright and inquisitive mind-set
• open to learning new things within the technology sector
• passionate about technology and your personal development
• someone who is passionate about code
• responsible, motivated and able to manage your own work load
You should have:
• a good understanding of UI and Web technologies
• lots of multiple programming language experience
Contact us for a friendly chat or apply online now.
Not quite right for you? You can register here and receive updates about other opportunities, access your profile at any time, set up preferences and keep track of applications.